WHO WE ARE
Established in 2008 by founding member David J Corry (Director), Corrindale Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) based on the Gold Coast. Our main focus is to deliver first-class onsite Automotive Training, conducted in the student’s workplace. We also train school-based apprentices and are actively involved with traineeships within schools. Quality training is delivered by qualified and experienced occupational trainers and assessors who have accumulated over 75 years of experience. This offers students real world practical skills, as well as, academic knowledge. We are the preferred RPL specialists for some of the most Nationally Recognised companies in Australia.
The Head Office is based in West Burleigh, with a fully equipped automotive workshop and training rooms on site. We have a very experienced, qualified, friendly team that can address any issue that is raised by our clients.
Our mission at Corrindale Training is to provide quality, reliable training and services to meet and exceed our client’s expectations, through a commitment to quality, excellence and innovation founded upon our core values.
As an RTO we have absolute commitment to excellence in all that we do, we are recognised as leaders in the provision of automotive industry training and set the bench mark for commitment and quality for others to follow.
We will seek input from trainers and the automotive industry, and broaden our knowledge through ongoing training to continually improve the service we provide.
Through quality training, students will be able to develop industry knowledge and skills necessary to achieve their professional goals and broaden their knowledge of the automotive industry.
Corrindale Training’s vision is to:
- continue our commitment to excellence in all that we do
- shine reflecting our core values as a recognised leader of automotive construction and utilities training setting the benchmark for quality
- extend our scope of registration to business and specialised student support services
- deepen our competence through professional development
- seek input from trainers and the automotive industry
- be the provider of choice where graduates achieve current industry competency and progress their career goals