David Corry, DIRECTOR
Your new career opportunities start with Corrindale Training … with a world of new opportunities for study, career and life.
Corrindale Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) established on the Gold Coast in 2008, solely for the provision of Quality Training. Our main focus is with onsite Automotive Training, conducted in the student’s workplace. We also have a fully equipped automotive workshop and training rooms. This is particularly suitable for practical demonstrations and assessments for dedicated classroom courses. Quality training is delivered by qualified and experienced occupational trainers and assessors. Our trainers have accumulated over 75 years of experience, offering students real world practical skills, as well as, academic knowledge.
Location! Location! Location! Gold Coast is more than just a place to study – it’s a great place to work, rest and play. Enjoy a safe, friendly, relaxed, yet cosmopolitan lifestyle with the golden beaches, magnificent countryside and clean waterways – simply paradise. It is located one hour from Sydney by air, one hour by road or rail from the State capital, Brisbane.
Gold Coast is the place of choice for people from all over the world to study, work, live and play. Our national parks and rainforests are located just 15 kilometres from the golden beaches. Location’s cosmopolitan lifestyle is reflected in markets, thousands of restaurants, shopping outlets, sporting complexes and theatres – a real cosmopolitan experience.
Corrindale Training is delighted to be part of the Commonwealth Government’s 2010 Study In Australia initiative. Study in Australia’s key messages are:
- in these difficult economic times, graduates with Australian qualifications stand out because their skills are relevant, recognised and sought after by employers around the world;
- graduates educated in Australia have a unique point of difference in their education, qualifications and their life skills in an increasingly difficult global labour market;
- graduates with Australian qualifications are achieving success in professional and personal pursuits around the world;
- Australian education providers give international students the skills, experience and exposure they need to embrace the opportunities of a globally competitive future; and
- Australia gives you the freedom to achieve your academic goals in a secure and English speaking country (AEI, Study in Australia 2010 Covering Letter, 11 May 2009).
- We look forward to your arrival to start your study and new career with Corrindale Training.